MEDIA USE POLICY
It is a privilege for us to promote this great fellowship to the public, and we are grateful by showing respect and honor with reasonable privacy.
In this digital age, the church takes many pictures of baptisms, worship services and concerts, ministry trips, special presentations, Sunday School, fellowship activities and community outreach projects. We use these pictures to record, to promote, and to celebrate our church ministries. Pictures are used on bulletin boards, in multi-media presentations, in printed publications, and on our church web site and social media.
- Printed publications include church bulletins, flyers, posters, bulletin boards, newsletters, brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Online sharing includes church bulletins/newsletters (online version), website, Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channels.
Media Use Policy
- Photos and videos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in a photo or video.
- We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos and videos we use in our online and printed publications.
- To ensure the privacy of children and adults, the use of full names or personal identifying information requires verbal approval for adults and written approval for children from the parent or legal guardian.
- If copyright for a photo or video is held by someone other than Oak Park Church, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
- We will gladly remove any photo or video upon request from our online sites. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call 770-478-7887 or notify the site administrator at info@OakParkChurch.com with the details.
Media Opt-Out Form
Some persons may choose not to have their photos, or photos of their children, used and we respect their wishes. Therefore, we can provide a Media Opt-Out form for individuals or families who prefer NOT to have photographs of themselves used by the church. If you have no objection to the use of your photos, you do not need to sign or return this form. Copies of this form are available in the church office.
Permissions for Use of OPC Media and Content
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs and videos are the property of and are copyrighted by Oak Park Church and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from Oak Park Church.
We grant permission for limited sharing of our media and content. You may share YouTube Videos, website articles and Facebook stories on social media. You may link to our posted content but may not download and share content on a personal web page without permission. Please add attribution to OakParkChurch.com for any media you share with permission.
Please call 770-478-7887 or write to us at 2613 Hwy 138 E Jonesboro GA 30236 if you have any questions or concerns about our Media Use Policy. You can also send e-mail to info@OakParkChurch.com. Thank you.